Terms & Conditions
Images uploaded using the Create Your Design tool are to give you an impression/ idea on how the image/ design may look. The finished product may vary, depending on material, size and quality of image uploaded.
Terms & Conditions
Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to Create your own Gift.
The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade.
You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Please be aware when using second party images, photographs, text, logos and quotes, that these maybe copyrighted. We cannot take any responsibility or liability of images, photographs, text, logos and quotes uploaded to the CYOG site. To get permission to use/reproduce any copyrighted material is solely your responsibility and not CYOG.
1. Your contract is with Createyourowngift.co.uk (“CYOG”), West Midlands.
2. You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this.
3. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
4. CYOG do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
5. CYOG currently use Paypal for online credit and debit clearing, we will add to this.
6. You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
7. Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. CYOG reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to CYOG to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to CYOG’s reputation or that of its business partners.
9. You will be solely responsible for any image uploaded to the CYOG site.
10. CYOG will not/cannot enhance the quality of any images/photographs uploaded to the CYOG site. Please keep this mind the transferred image/photographs will be only as good as image/photographs uploaded by you. If the image/photograph is of poor quality, that is what will on your selected product.
11. CYOG cannot refund or replace any bespoke products, unless there is a manufacturing fault with the product itself.
12. CYOG aims to dispatch all orders within 3-5 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.
13. If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
14. CYOG may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
15. As CYOG products that are personalised or pre-designed, we can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 10 days of despatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
16. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.createyourowngift.co.uk. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
17. CYOG attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. CYOG does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
18. CYOG does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
19. CYOG will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
20. CYOG makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
21. CYOG does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
22. CYOG will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
23. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
24. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and CYOG relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
25. All material and software Copyright © Createyourowngift.co.uk. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material, pre-designs and software contained in the Createyourowngift.co.uk site.
26. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.